Where do I start? Well, reading my last post reguarding the beginning of our remodel I can proudly say we are finished!!! It was a long 13mo of waiting and watching, but after Marks hard work and dedication we are in the house and loving it! I couldn't be more proud of him, he's amazing!
As for the boys, they are doing great!
Crew just had his 3rd birthday this past Saturday and we celebrated with a day at the lake, a evening bbq and cake ofcourse! It's so fun to watch him grow and develop into his own person.
He is now a big boy and fully potty trained, which he did all on his own with no help from mom or dad! I couldn't begin to tell you how happy I am to only have one in diapers now! We had tried for months last year, but he just didn't go for it and everyone kept telling me "he'll do it when he's ready"... and sure enough he did!!! YAY!!!
He's not yet in preschool, that will start next year. He goes to daycare most of the week with me (since I work there now) and loves it. He has lots of friends and the teachers say he's a great kid!
As for little brother, West, he is now 20 months old and the only two words to describe this child are dramatic and fearless.
Someone asked me a few months ago, at a family reunion, "who will be the first to have stiches or go to the ER?" and without hesitation I said "WEST!" He has had more cuts, bruises, bumps, and thankfully no breaks...yet... than Crew has had ever.
He is talking a lot more everyday and learning to count and sing the ABC's! He doesn't quite know what he's singing, but he knows the tune! He goes to daycare with me also and is in the toddler room. What's funny about that is that I'm in the room next to his and all day long I hear "west get down, west come on, west this way, west no no". They say he's good and he listens...I yet have to see that happen at home! He's a handful but he gets away with it cause he's too darn cute daddy says!
And we're still trying to figure out where the blond curls came from!!!!
The both of them are the best of friends and inseperable at times. It's cute to watch them play together or team up against Mark and I when one or the other get in trouble. I was worried about having kids so close together, but if I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing! I love it!
As for Mark and I we are doing good. Mark is staying busy with work which is great! He just finished building a house for a couple. He was hired to do the frame work from the ground up and then the inside would be done by the owner so Mark's portion is done. As for me, I took a job at the daycare. I work in the nursery with the little infants and have soo much fun. Definatly a workout and I'm beyond tired when I get home, but it's fun to cuddle the babies... and then hand them back to their parents!
We're loving small town life here!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment